Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We will respond as fast as we can! Hope to hear from you soon.
Michele & David
Blanchard Lane, Stanhope By The Sea, Prince Edward Island
Yes To The Pet Policy
Reunion Cottages understands that our furry friends are family and while we welcome and love animals, we do have a few items that pet owners need to consent to, agree to and confirm their understanding before we can say “Yes to the Pet”.
The number one objective for us is to have all guests safe and enjoy their stay with us. As our guests share common areas, we want to ensure that there are no issues that may occur when having a pet accompany you on your stay with us.
After booking and securing your reservation with a deposit, you are agreeing that you have read, understand and will adhere to the following:
• You have informed and received approval from Reunion Cottages prior to booking.
• One pet per cottage.
• Pet must be well behaved, housebroken and friendly
• Additional pet cleaning cost of $60.00-$90.00 per stay based on the cottage you are staying in.
• Guests are solely responsible for any and all damages or personal injury caused by your pet. Issues include but not limited to, excessive barking, aggression with other guests or their pets, and/or any replacement costs due to damages caused by pets.
• Guests agree to keep pet from being noisy or aggressive, and from causing any annoyance or discomfort to others. Guests will remedy any complaints immediately. If solution is not reached, guests will required to vacate premises.
• Guests agree to promptly report any damages/issues. Damages/issues will be documented/photographed and necessary replacement or repair costs will be charged to guest.
• Guests are asked to bring pet’s bedding as pets are not permitted on furniture, including beds. If you are concerned that your pet may sneak up, please bring extra blankets and sheets to protect furniture and bedding.
• There are hoses at both camps to give your pet a wash outside, if required. Guest linens and towels should never be used on pets so please bring pet towels or if you forget, let us know and we’ll bring something appropriate to your cottage.
• Pets must be up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations, including tick and flea repellent.
• Guests agree to adhere to local ordinances, leash laws and licensing requirements.
• Guests agree to clean up after their pets & dispose of their pet’s waste promptly.
• All excess dog hair will be swept, vacuumed or otherwise picked up and removed from the inside of the unit prior to departure.
Any cancellation by the Guest shall be in writing via email. Cancellation notice more than 60 days and for up to 2 cottage rentals, we will refund any monies paid, less a $50.00 cancellation fee and less any credit card processing fees, if applicable. For cancellations with less than 60 days notice and/or more than 2 cottage rentals, on receipt of such notice of cancellation, we will endeavour to re-book the entire period of the original booking. If we succeed in re-booking any portion of the rental period, that portion of the payment (deposit or full payment) shall be refunded, less a $50 cancellation fee and any credit card processing fees.
Note that credit card fees are non-refundable as these fees are not refunded by credit card companies when a credit card refund is processed.
COVID-19 Extenuating Circumstances
30 days prior to arrival, if government restrictions due to COVID-19 preclude the booking from proceeding, the cancellation fee will be waived and the Guest will be refunded all monies paid less applicable credit card fees. If Guest decides to continue with the booking and government restrictions do not change and booking needs to be cancelled, the Property Owners shall endeavour to re-book the entire period of the original booking. If the Property Owners succeed in re-booking any portion of the rental period, that portion of the payment (deposit or full payment) shall be refunded, less a $50 cancellation fee on the amount paid to date.
Please note that credit card fees are non-refundable as these are not refunded by Quickbooks when payments are refunded to our guests.
Valid government restrictions include, but are not necessarily limited to, border or transportation restrictions precluding travel to the cottage by all guests on the booking form or the prohibition of short-term rentals by the North Shore Municipality, the Province of Prince Edward Island, or the Government of Canada.
Persons who answer yes to any of the following questions within 14 days of the rental period are prohibited from entering the Property and should enter a self-quarantine period at their primary residence:
Failure to observe this restriction puts guests, staff and the entire Stanhope community at risk and may have significant health and economic implications for which you may be liable.